VisioAutomation is a set of .NET libraries designed to make it simpler to automate Microsoft Visio.
VisioAutomation helps you
- Write Visio Add-ins
- Control the Visio application from other applications or scripting languages
- Visio Automation 2010 NuGet package
Projects that Use VisioAutomation
- Visio PowerShell: a PowerShell module for Automating Visio 2010.
- Power Tools for Visio 2010: Semi-useful tools (in active development)
- VisioAutomation.VDX: a library to generate simple Visio XML (VDX) files without even having Visio installed.
Git Clone url:
Watch the Gource visualization of the Git commits from 2011 to 2015: https://vimeo.com/128739957
Older versions and tools that support Visio 2007 are still available but are NOT actively maintained.